I believe in the power of simple language.
I write features and reviews, as well as the occasional script. At any one time, I can be working on anything from a book proposal to a spec script for a short film.
I have worked for the following people:
- Den of Geek
- Starburst Magazine (dozens of reviews and features over four years)
- Watching Books (contributor to several volumes of the You And Who range of books)
- Watchmojo.com (approximately ten voiceover scripts)
- Designability (wrote the script for an advertisement based on a supplied outline)
- Doctor Who Companion and its former incarnation, Kasterborous (dozens of news stories and reviews over four years or so)
- Sherlock's Home: The Empty House (one story, The Adventure of the Exploding Moon)